- Grow your own organic pesticide-free fruits and vegetables!
- Lower your grocery bills.
- Meet your neighbors while making new friends.
- Create green space and beautify Citrus Heights.
- Support an active lifestyle and a healthy diet.
- Learn more about urban homesteading and organic gardening.
How to Join Us:
1) There are three levels of Community Garden membership:
- For a $20 annual fee, the Sunflower supporter membership, participants receive garden news and announcements via email and are eligible to attend educational seminars
- For a $40 annual fee, the Tomato membership, participants receive a portion of the harvest from the common areas, can steward a common area, and have full access to the Garden.
- For a $60 annual fee, the Zucchini gardener membership, participants may lease their own 4’ X 20’ plot, which includes: a water source, access to portioned compost and use of community garden tools. They also receive a portion of the harvest from the common areas, can steward a common area, and have full access to the Garden.
For a detailed description of membership, please read the Sylvan Ranch Community Garden Membership Agreement 2017
- SRCG Membership Rules 2017 Final
- SRCG Water Conservation Recommendations
- If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Download and print the following Membership Form:
4) Send your completed Membership Form and your Application Fee(s) to:
- Board of Directors
- Sylvan Ranch Community Garden
- PO Box 1446
- Citrus Heights CA 95611